Looking for an acclaimed expert on body acceptance, bold life transitions — and bringing YOGA to a (bigger) audience?
Well, hello. Nice to meet you, too.
As the creator of Curvy Yoga — and a lifelong advocate for women’s health, happiness & confidence — I’m living proof that when you grab life by the curves, life loves you back.
Ask me about…
- Inspiring yoga pose modifications for bigger-bodied people. With 13 years of practice & over 4 years of teaching, I’ve got the anatomy and instruction down pat. Want images or video of curvy modifications in action? Email me.
- Creating welcoming, accessible, inclusive studio environments for yogis of every size, age & ability. (It’s not rocket science. But it does take some attunement.)
- My personal Yoga adventure from self-loathing to sheer celebration — 65 diets, 15 years of misinformation, and the mind-body breakthrough that changed everything.
Don’t be shocked if I . . .
- Bring a light-hearted, spirited approach to serious topics. (It’s just what I do.)
- Use deeply personal stories to frame universal lessons. Stories move us in ways that stacks of data simply . . . don’t.
- Challenge your readers, listeners & viewers to bring their yoga practice off the mat, and into the world — where the real work begins.
Pop a question. Grab a soundbite. Curvy Yoga is my life’s work. If you want to shine a spotlight on the movement, I’m all ears. Get in touch or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grab ‘n go – My bio
Anna Guest-Jelley, E-RYT200, RYT500, is the founder of Curvy Yoga — a training & inspiration portal for full-figured yogis & their whole-hearted teachers.
As a writer, teacher & lifelong champion for women’s empowerment & body acceptance, Anna encourages women of every size, age & ability to grab life by the curves. And never let go.