In today’s episode of Love, Curvy Yoga, we interview Rachel Cole of www.RachelWCole.com.
In This Episode
In our interview Rachel and I chatted about:
- The importance of viewing the body as a home that we want to live in fully
- The role freedom plays in body acceptance
- What it means to ask yourself, “What are you truly hungry for?”
- The way to identify whether your hungers are for food or for something else
- How to satisfy your hungers even if you feel like you don’t have the time or space to do so
- Why yoga can help immensely with the practice of discovering your true hungers
Rachel and I also spent some time chatting about Wise Body, Wise Hungers and we’d LOVE to see you there!
Meet Our Guest, Rachel Cole
Rachel Cole is a certified life coach, celebrated retreat leader, and women’s empowerment expert. She has spent ten years guiding women to identify, understand and feed their truest hungers – at and away from the table.
As an eating disorder survivor herself, Rachel speaks with great wisdom, sensitivity, and authority about what it takes to live as a well-fed woman in the modern world. She has traveled across the United States and internationally speaking and teaching to sold-out gatherings of women on how they too can find ease and fulfillment in their lives simply by honoring their own hungers.
Rachel holds a Masters Degree in Holistic Health Education and is a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach.
Connect with Rachel Cole in the following places: