In today’s episode of Love, Curvy Yoga, we interview Hiro Boga – a mentor to creative women who want to shape a world in which soul and entrepreneurship, passion and profit walk hand in hand.
Inside this episode, you’ll hear us talk more about:
- What Hiro’s upbringing in India was like in regards to her relationship with her body
- How your body can be the medium which to experience the world
- How the world around you changes with the changes within your body
- The difference between energy alchemy and intuition
- How yoga can be a tool in a persons energy alchemy
- And, so much more!
Meet Our Guest, Hiro Boga
Hiro Boga is a writer, business strategist and energy alchemist. She teaches transformational programs, and mentors creative women who want to shape a world in which soul and entrepreneurship, passion and profit walk hand in hand.
Over the past three decades, Hiro has helped thousands of clients and students reclaim joy, freedom, success and creative sovereignty in their businesses, their relationships, and their lives.
As a mentor and teacher, Hiro blends transformative energy technologies, the magic of story, and grounded spiritual practices with pragmatic business strategies.
Hiro offers two signature group programs each year: Become Your Own Business Adviser and How To Rule Your World From The Inside Out: The Art Of Inner Leadership.
She also works privately with a select few creative entrepreneurs and visionary leaders to unfold the miracle of their lives and businesses.
Explore her online Deva Cards, and a wealth of other free resources at HiroBoga.com