In today’s episode of Love, Curvy Yoga, we interview Susan Piver – a deeply intuitive and innovative thinker.
Inside this episode, you’ll hear us talk more about:
- What brought Susan to meditation
- The top 3 reasons people tell you they can’t meditate
- If and how yoga and mediation support each other
- What is the relationship is between meditation and self-acceptance
- Why Susan meditates with eyes open
- The one thing Susan wishes everyone knew about meditation
- And, so much more!
Meet Our Guest, Susan Piver
Susan Piver is a Buddhist teacher and the New York Times bestselling author of eight books, including The Hard Questions and the award-winning How Not to Be Afraid of Your Own Life. Her latest books are entitled The Wisdom of a Broken Heart and Start Here Now: A Guide to the Path and Practice of Meditation.
Piver has been a student of Buddhism since 1995, graduated from a Buddhist seminary in 2004 and was authorized to teach meditation in the Shambhala Buddhist lineage in 2005.
In 2011, Piver launched The Open Heart Project, an online meditation community which with nearly 12000 members who practice together and explore ways to bring spiritual values such as kindness, genuineness and fearlessness to everyday life.
Connect with Susan Piver in the following places: